Tuesday, September 27, 2011

10 Memories of "I remember When"

  1. I remember when there was homework from Taylor Mali.
  2. I remember when I made friends with Vadin and Shivam.
  3. I remember when I wrote a letter about Declaration of Human Rights and how it was unfair for fifth graders to not use the field to the principal of the Elementary school. 
  4. I remember when I got a scar beside my eye from falling down the staircase at a swimming pool.
  5. I remember when I got RM 50 and some coupons for getting 3rd place with Nick Chen at "Battle Bot" (which is an event where you make robotic Lego cars and try to knock down other cars or flip them).
  6. I remember when I got 1st place at a basketball tournament representing ISKL.
  7. I remember when I went camping at Cameron Highlands with other Boy Scouts when my patrol ate steak and hotdogs for dinner.
  8. I remember when I was at Bukit Jalil Stadium watching Malaysia lose against Arsenal (Barclays Premier League Team) 4:0
  9. I remember when I went to Pulau Tioman for Malaysia Week with Tyler.
  10. I remember when I went to Thailand for a family reunion from my dad's side.
  11. I remember when I first fell in love.
  12. I remember when my best friends left ISKL in fifth grade.
  13. I remember when my friend Matthew came back to KL from Doha to have a play date.

No comments:

Post a Comment