Saturday, August 7, 2010

My First Blog Entry

Greetings people around the world! My name is Shin Young and my nationality is South Korea. I have a younger sibling in fourth grade. My birthday is in April 2nd after April fools day! I like middle school because of the food compared to the elementary school, and the teachers are nice.

I've read these following books over the summer: The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick, The Diary of a Wimpy Kid #2 by Jeff Kinney, and Awesome Archaeology by Nick Arnold. The Invention of Hugo Cabret is about a boy called Hugo Cabret who is trying to fix his father's invention in a subway station.

The last movie I have seen was Eclipse. The movie Eclipse is about a mortal girl called Bella, a male vampire called Edward, and a werewolf called Jacob all negotiate (even though they are enemies) to fight off the evil vampire villains who are trying to kill Bella. I would like to recommend the movie Twilight rather than Eclipse.

My academic goal is to get all A's on my report card. That's why I have to be more concerned about how oraganized I am, etc. My social goal is to make new friends and chat with my friends.

My favourite vacation is when my family went to Thailand with my grandparents. We went sight-seeing, trying out food, collecting souvenirs, etc. I've also made a friend there called Charlie. He is from Thailand and is our tour guide. I had lots of fun in Thailand!

The five adjectives that describe me are intelligent, strong, impatient, kind, and brave.

This is a spicy soup called Tom Yam. It has a hot and sour flavor. I have tried it in Thailand. Those of you who love seafood, you should try it out!

http://www.realthairecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/tom-yum-goong.jpg

1 comment:

  1. nice blog i like it i like the how you put the tom yam on and the monkey game. - deeban

    ReplyDelete