Friday, August 13, 2010

Social Scientist

If I was a social scientist, I would be an archaeologist ( if I get to), because I could see the pyramids in Egypt. I always wanted to some monuments such as the Great Sphinx, the Valley of the Kings, etc.  I have read this book called The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan, it explains about Egyptian gods and goddess such as Bast, the cat goddess, etc.

The first reason why I am interested in being an archaeologist is that I could dig up dinosaur bones or fossils. Once when I was at a beach, I found this cool fossil but my parents told me to leave it there. But it looked like a prehistoric sea creature.

My second reason is because it's a good experience. It may be tiring, but it's fun because I used to dig often when I was in kindergarten. Once I have found this particular interesting bone when I went to a beach. I showed it to my little brother and he was just amazed.

Finally, my last reason is because it was one of my dream when I was in kindergarten. I used to play with dinosaur toys. Once, my best friend bought me an encyclopedia about dinosaurs and I sat all day reading it! I especially liked the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

http://www.show.me.uk/dbimages/chunked_image/2006_0630.JPG

http://www.ra-academy.org/UpComingEvents/Cairo_0901/Images/GreatSphinx.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment